Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

18 Likes

There are no shortage of biting criticisms to make against Tesla and Musk but honestly I think that using commercially available vans for this application rather than trying to use specialy modified Tesla Model Xs or whatever is a pretty sensible strategy.

1 Like

What? No Cybertruck?

9 Likes

There is no Cybertruck

6 Likes

There is at least one.

10 Likes

Plus the DIY versions:

4 Likes

Amateur hour from the bollard there. 1 out of 10.

You need this:

6 Likes

0h fine then. Like all things Elon, large scale production of the Cybertruck is now, and may always be two years away.

4 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

7 Likes

ā€œLonger term, Musk said at a TED Talk robots could be used in homes, making dinner, mowing the lawn and caring for the elderly people, and even becoming a ā€œbuddyā€ or a ā€œcatgirlā€ sex partner.ā€œ

His girlfriend would probably prefer that.

9 Likes

Has Musk ever made or promised to make anything that didnā€™t have a juvenile name?

5 Likes

I think some of his children escaped that fate. But that was probably due to their mothers.

6 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

There have also been ā€œno injuries to onsite personnelā€ according to Smith.

Not Yet No GIF

Did we learn nothing from asbestos?

6 Likes

Do not inhale your Self Driving Teslaā„¢

11 Likes
8 Likes

You know, that used to be a problem in cars when they first started having electric windowsā€¦ my arm got caught in it once when I had it out the window and my sister rolled it up. But the car companies seemed to have fixed thatā€¦ but somehow Tesla canā€™t figure it out?

14 Likes

You beat me to itā€¦

14 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

This is what ā€œdisruptionā€ looks likeā€¦ ignoring solutions to problems that have already been solved to ā€œsolveā€ problems no one asked you to solveā€¦

11 Likes