Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

The big dummy is looking at all the wrong numbers in the wrong place.

He should be tracking people complaining about Twitter, who are no longer on Twitter. Worse yet, people no longer on Twitter who aren’t complaining – Twitter is dead to those people.

11 Likes

Obligatory Matt Bors comic:

improve-society-somewhat

19 Likes
11 Likes

Elon, your company has no customer support function for regular people using it. What do you expect them to do other than complain on the platform? Leave? They will

ETA: for clarity

5 Likes

A notoriously vain actor named Dustin Farnum once boasted to Oliver Herford that he was a “smash hit!”

“Only yesterday, during the last act,” Farnum declared, “I had the audience glued in their seats!”

“Wonderful! Wonderful!” Herford replied. “Clever of you to think of it.”

8 Likes
10 Likes

The guy couldn’t be arsed to type 14 words? So much for the myth of Nazi efficiency! /s

8 Likes

So Tumblr thought it would be hilarious to drag Elon’s ass

tumblr checkmark

(what it links to)

Important Blue Internet Checkmarks

Many want it, few can get it. On Tumblr, it’s available for everyone.
Purchase today and get two blue checkmarks for $7.99!**

No need to call.

Coveted status symbol, and now you can have one too – without having to be verified by Tumblr staff.

Be an important person on the internet!

Stand out from the rest by displaying not one, but two blue checkmarks next to your blog name.

13 Likes

That checks out

3 Likes

70bbxx

9 Likes

The billionaire said the company’s progress would be much more freewheeling than in the past, with new ideas rapidly becoming features and then being cut quickly if they don’t work out. Mistakes will be made, he said.

“If nothing else I am a technologist and I can make technology go fast,” Musk said. “If we do not try bold moves, how will we make great improvements?”

This just in:

9 Likes

And nothing says “reassuring” like “rapid changes.”

Don’t worry, by this time next week the company you’ve come to depend on will be nigh unrecognizable!

10 Likes
4 Likes

Threw off my groove working on last Sunday’s nyt crossword and finding the aggressive horse trader’s name. The clue could have used some scare quotes near the beginning…

93d. Business magnate who is a Stanford University dropout

2 Likes

Somebody rush down to a store for a few prepaid credit cards, make up a few verified fake financial news twitter accounts and make up shit about Tesla stock

8 Likes

Did he mention corporate bankruptcy or personal bankruptcy? :wink:

12 Likes

Not sure. Probably moral bankruptcy.

19 Likes

Clearinghouse of buffoonery.

6 Likes

When all of your wealth is tied up in stocks of the companies you are trashing is there a difference?

4 Likes

Elon these days…

Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

*(Dumpster not shown)

5 Likes