Fucking NY Times

Nobody knows more about “the transgenders” than cis white dudes. /s

chris lilley fml GIF

6 Likes
6 Likes

The whitewashing of Jared Kushner.

During his four years in the White House, Mr. Kushner positioned himself as the measured alter ego to a volatile president, the one who others turned to for help in calming down or reasoning with Mr. Trump when he headed down one erratic path or another.

He’s the rational one. The policy guy.

New York, cleaning its own.

10 Likes

Well, it’s sure a good thing Kush kept 45 from doing anything illegal /S

9 Likes

This is about sanitizing him for New York society. Assholes

5 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

Not a good kind of hilarious, though.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Star Wars Thread GIF by Achievement Hunter

3 Likes

while the party of Joe Biden is actually run by imginary versions of antifa and The New Black Panther Party.

Wow didn’t think they’d get rid of Roe, please continue giving me high 6 figures to write for your newspaper.

6 Likes

4 Likes

More transphobia from The NY Times.

9 Likes

What a disingenuous little shit that author is.

ETA: is she really that stupid? Of course the terminology around menstruation is changing. Not all women menstruate. Not even all AFAB menstruate. People who are not women do. It isn’t that complicated. Women is not the appropriate term for people who menstruate.

This OW just goes on an on about reducing women to body parts. But then she does it herself! Going in about “biological women” who were AFAB and grew up as girls. Ugh. The reason there aren’t many trans girls who had the same experiences is because they weren’t allowed to grow up as girls!

As for me and my daughter. She’s growing up just fine with a perfectly fierce pride in her gender and has no issues accepting trans women.

Cats Hissing GIF by CuriosityStream

14 Likes

ive only seen screenshots of it on twitter - not giving her or them any clicks for it.

she’s apparently upset because people are asking journalists to pretty please remember that not all people who get get pregnant identify as women; and she equates that to the actual physical harm and death the gop is causing with their policies

apparently women aren’t even allowed to call themselves women anymore./s meanwhile a real person - a ten year old in ohio - has been told she must bring her rapist’s fetus to term because it’s the law :tm:

i can’t even

9 Likes

Internet archive link. But be warned, it is even more stupid and asinine than you probably thought

9 Likes

What false equivalence bullshit. The people she is castigating on the far right are forcing women to die from ectopic pregnancies. The ones she mischaracterises as being on the “far left” (they’re not talking about smashing capitalism and an uprising of the working class, “human rights for all” is barely lukewarm liberalism) are using some language she doesn’t like. but BOTH SIDES, right?

12 Likes
10 Likes