Funny 'Game of Thrones' premiere recap [S8 E1]

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/16/game-of-thrones-premiere-recap.html

9 Likes

3 Likes

They have Game of Thrones wine at the LCBO. A bottle of the red for a wedding gift?

6 Likes

No more silly dragon dates. Please.

3 Likes

2 Likes

tumblr_inline_pq1yhx8cei1sviztv_540

3 Likes

Pretty much summarizes me at Panera. I pay for one, study all day, and refill it a dozen times, then refill it when I leave. #GettingMyMoneysWorth

1 Like

“For your information, the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint!”

1 Like

i have no idea what im looking at. is she just making random jokes based on the pictures? having not seen the show in a long time i have no idea what actually happened in the episode. i guess you have to know all the characters and the captions are all references to stuff thats funny from past episodes?

1 Like

The recapper has a good ear for the different characters’ voices.

Some of this is better than the real dialogue on the show.

recap05nag

recap06nag

recap07nag

6 Likes

It only makes sense if you watched the episode. And the. It’s freaking hilarious :joy:.

2 Likes

I think that was mostly there just to set up that the dragons will also follow Jon

0 Likes

Oh God. This is exactly why everything Cersei does these days just pisses me off.

Also, this is hilarious:

Some of this shit is Drucker/DeBartolo level satire.

8 Likes

I don’t know why we’re talking about the colossal volume as though it were a selling point. If the creator had levelled up the Editing branch of their skill tree, this could’ve been a half-dozen moderately amusing gags, instead of a heartbreaking PSA about why you really should care a little bit about being cool.

0 Likes

I’m totally watching this season now!

Penny Arcade

0 Likes

2 Likes