God damn you 2020

Thank you for another interesting reading.

A TV show shouldn’t necessarily warrant special consideration for historical preservation, but it appears that the architect of the estate was relatively well known and perhaps this made the estate worthy of preservation.

On the other hand, it appears that HB 830 was passed at an especially auspicious moment for the new developer.

3 Likes

The UK can be extremely humid, which contributes to high wind chill factors in the winter and probably makes its summers feel hotter than they are.

1 Like

I lived in Yorkshire for several years, also in Edinburgh for a while, when the temperature hit 20C (=68F) it honestly didn’t feel tropically hot. I suspect a miscommunication somewhere.

4 Likes

She’s closer to your age than your mom’s age. By about a decade.

A question you should be asked is why didn’t Trump put you on the ticket with him? You’ve said you’re running to help him get re-elected. Why aren’t you running with him?

16 Likes

And I expect neither woman would be his friend at the moment.

11 Likes
18 Likes

Fire tornadoes.
tumblr_462dfb13e5156a702e29d5de3f6e0164_6ce7da6b_640

20 Likes

South of England is quite different though. London is legitimately hot these days.

I’ve never actually been in Newcastle but up north has a fair bit of Atlantic weather and Glasgow is definitely cold. Always.

5 Likes

2020 Theme Song

12 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes

I’m sure that’s a good omen.

8 Likes

2020 summary (California edition)

23 Likes

Oh, I know - let’s nuke it again!

2 Likes

Donnie likes fireworks. Maybe facing a losing election, he’d rather reign in hell than serve (time) in heaven.

In all seriousness, if things continue the way they are, we’re not far from having nuclear weapons platforms in orbit. Catastrophe is not a strong enough word.

5 Likes

He could have thrown in 1876, America’s dirtiest most fucked up election ever (so far)

3 Likes

Title holder until November 2020.

Still, I guess if I was going to trust someone to execute a massive and unprecedented bioengineering experiment, it would surely be the State of Florida.

14 Likes

Can we reverse-engineer mosquitoes to carry measles vaccine?

Florida

Even worse, it is a British-based company. For a cautionary example of English making genetic modifications, I give you:

10 Likes

The Aedes aegypti is an invasive species that makes up a very small percentage of the mosquito population in Key West.

It carries dengue fever, chikungunya, Zika fever, Mayaro and yellow fever viruses, and other disease. It’s a nasty
piece of work that isn’t part of the native ecosystem.

11 Likes