God damn you 2020

16 Likes

OMG, the list of vaccines I’ll have to discuss with my doctor just keeps getting longer… :syringe: :grimacing:

12 Likes

More on this from The Root. The percentage of agencies reporting to the FBI is another area that needs better oversight:

14 Likes

I got an MMR booster back in January when I naively thought I would be able to start grad school. It was no big deal, and I’m (considerably) older than the department head of the program I aspired to. Ah, back when I had hopes and dreams…

(Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, don’t play one on TV, and have no significant health concerns. Just a random stranger on the Internet sharing her anecdotal experience of getting a “childhood” disease vaccination booster :slightly_smiling_face:)

11 Likes

Yeah, the last booster that I remember getting was for tetanus. I have to check the dates with my doctor about my last MMR…and really start keeping a better digital copy of my own records. I’ve got years worth of reports, but keeping track of dates like that (and when the next thing is due) is more important than ever before.

10 Likes

Who has Planet of the Apes on their bingo card?

17 Likes

If only they would use some of this money to make their app less of a piece of shit.

8 Likes

Yeah, as part of routine screening, I found that my hep B and mumps immunity had waned to non-protective levels, so had to get them again. I suspect if that sort of screening was more routine we would find out more of us are vulnerable than we thought.

16 Likes

Huh, I thought YouTube was the only one with that problem. Not only are they following the old cable model for revenue (prices are going up because sports revenue is down and channels are being shuffled), but also for terrible customer service. Gotta add up the price for all the smaller subscription services to see if they add up to more or less than the $65 average.

7 Likes

At this point, Planet of the Apes would be good news.

4 Likes

We’ll be doing all the Charlton Heston “good news” movies

NEXT UP: The Omega Man and Soylent Green

9 Likes

Do you want lead poisoning? Because eating ground-up boomers is how you get lead poisoning.

12 Likes

LEAD IS A VITAMIN people in the '60s were HEALTHY

When did the obesity crisis start? WHEN THEY TOOK THE LEAD OUT OF THE GAS :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Just recall this important advice.

11 Likes

Don’t forget whatever they pick up from those trendy goop/fad diets

5 Likes

I’ve been genuinely surprised that he didn’t get around to adding that to his “platform”.

6 Likes
11 Likes

Composting won’t get rid of the bio toxins, though, so don’t use that on your garden.
Send that straight to the landfill.

5 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes