Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

That is awesome!

9 Likes

This species is so wonderfully shrewd!

Best news today. I love it.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Good; as I said in another thread, just because they stopped the sabotage that doesn’t undo the damage that’s already been done.

Sue their pants off.

15 Likes

They haven’t even done that, apparently.

(GR = Grand Rapids, Michigan)

11 Likes

Crossover from another thread?

1 Like

Then someone needs to put some fire to DeJoy’s feet.

11 Likes

Yep. And the suit may serve to reinforce what they could come at DeJoy with if he reverses course. A reminder.

9 Likes

Ok, help me out here. Non-native speaker. Why did you point me to the megadildo?

1 Like

It’s a long-standing adolescent joke associating the place name Djibouti with “your booty.”

6 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

Dem response to DeJoy’s refusal to reverse damage he’s caused to USPS.

16 Likes

Go, Liz, go!

6 Likes

A baby giant panda was born at the DC zoo and seems to have had a good first night!

11 Likes

Federal judge halts Betsy DeVos’s controversial rule sending coronavirus aid to private schools

A federal judge in Washington state temporarily blocked Education Secretary Betsy DeVos from enforcing a controversial rule that directs states to give private schools a bigger share of federal coronavirus aid than Congress had intended.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-judge-halts-betsy-devos-s-controversial-rule-sending-coronavirus-aid-to-private-schools/ar-BB18hF7g

12 Likes
20 Likes
14 Likes

Good! Several place names around here have removed the word “squaw” and consulted with Native Americans from the area to replace them with a more appropriate name in the original language.

12 Likes
16 Likes