Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

12 Likes
11 Likes
18 Likes

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

13 Likes
12 Likes

More of this please (quoting from the Garbage Day newsletter):

“The elisestefanik2022.com website was created by South Park writer Toby Morton. According to his Twitter account, Morton plans on buying more URLs related to the Trump wing Republicans. The one he spun up for Lauren Boebart is extremely brutal. Though, the funniest thing is that if you click on the CongressmanGaetz.com link on Stefanik’s website it just redirects to the Wikipedia page for sex trafficking lol.”

16 Likes
14 Likes

“Arguably, second coolest President in Europe (after Zelensky).” -Vasile Tofan

20 Likes
13 Likes

Good, but I want them to get $1m from Tulsa and/or Oklahoma.

10 Likes

I do, too. I’m just afraid at this rate that part will be done posthumously. This way, they get to enjoy something while they are still here.

10 Likes

True. But I doubt that they are really doing this because they care about getting the money themselves (given their age) - although the money is nice (and very American, since that’s all many Americans actually seem to value and respect). I suspect they are more interested in their children, grand children, and great grand children being beneficiaries of that cash and of the decision itself, which lets people know that this violence happened, that it was racially motivated, and that we should pay it mind, because it can happen again (as we just saw in Buffalo).

But this is great, because it does show that some Americans are understanding and recognizing the role that racial violence played in shaping modern America.

13 Likes
23 Likes

Hope he doesn’t come across anymore North American Karens in their privileged habitats.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Wait… Charli XCX is reigning queen of the gays? I thought that was Gaga? :thinking:

8 Likes

PinkNews is a UK publication. So, different countries different queens? :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Accurate, compelling, articulate, compactly stated four and a half minutes of truth from Mhairi Black:

The subject at hand is neither good nor encouraging, but Black’s courage is something to draw strength from.

19 Likes

Robert Downey Jr Ok GIF

10 Likes

seamen salute

9 Likes