DO IT !!! - please please please

17 Likes

Give a penny, take a penny.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Number of GOP who voted for the bill: 0

10 Likes

Give a penny, take a penny.

Or maybe this would be more appropriate currency.

16 Likes

Nah. That’d be just loony.

16 Likes

And I was worried no one would get it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

I could have said something, too… but I ducked. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

“Good” as far as security…

Reps. Louie Gohmert (Tex.) and Andrew S. Clyde (Ga.) appear to be the first members punished under a new rule approved by the House on Tuesday night.
Spokespeople for Gohmert and Clyde did not respond to requests for comment, but Gohmert issued a statement Friday night, explaining that he had stepped out to use the restroom and did not know that he needed to be rescreened on his way back in. “Unlike in the movie The Godfather, there are no toilets with tanks where one could hide a gun, so my reentry onto the House floor should have been a non-issue,” Gohmert said in the statement.

(Nonetheless, check the toilets; maintenance closets; air vents; beneath seats; desks; cabinets, etc. for guns and gun parts.

14 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

26 Likes

Holy hell, where are all the 1st amendment advocates?!?
But I’m glad she is turning this into something meaningful.

14 Likes

As usual, 1A extremists are thin on the ground when it comes to the freedom of expression of women or POC.

19 Likes

They only care about freedom of speech for themselves; not anyone else.

13 Likes

House cleaning chores continue.

9 Likes

No tank type toilets? Damn, there goes my dream of Gohmert having to be rescued in the Senate building because he got his head stuck in a toilet tank.

2 Likes
16 Likes
10 Likes

I cannot wait to vote for Fetterman. In my moments of optimism, I see voting for President Harris in the 2024 election and 2028, Fetterman in 2032 and 2036, then AOC in 2040 and 2044. By that point my optimism wears out and I’m 70 in my imagination, so I’m more concerned with transferring my consciousness into a terminator than which lefty I can vote for.

6 Likes