Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Words can’t begin to describe how much hope and relief I feel when I watch the kind of real-world progress this woman is making:

8 Likes
8 Likes
20 Likes

Sssssswoooooonnnn.

1 Like

Smells can trigger memories like nothing else. (The science behind it is extensive.) A few years ago, I pulled out some old forgotten bed linens from a chest stored in our garage, things I brought along from home when I moved out here in the 80s, but had not used since. Seeing them after so long, my impulse was to smell them; the pillow cases had the pleasant natural musky smell of clean hair… but with a kick that brought back memories of my early childhood overnights at my grandparent’s place, and I remembered being put to bed and being given a pillow with that same smell… my grandmother’s hair! I keep that pillow case in a cupboard upstairs now. I never use it or wash it. Every so often though…

10 Likes

Using one evil to destroy another!

10 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

i feel this way a lot these days:

14 Likes

Well, great until election time, which usually favors charismatic hucksters. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

1 Like

True… although, whether it’ll help or not (can’t hurt), Left-leaning media will then rightly deploy the specter of Trump (punctuated by images of the Insurrection, etc.) and any association GOP hucksters may have had with him.

1 Like

25 Likes

Love it!!! I both laughed and went awww at the same time.

Sometimes people are wonderful.

10 Likes

Happy World Laughter Day!

12 Likes

I’m laughing right now!!!

8 Likes

Imagine Tucker Carlsen noting WLD2021, then laughing, then it coming out all wrong and grotesque, then even he wondering what had just happened.

1 Like

What a great concept!

22 Likes

The Good, the Bad, and the Good.

12 Likes
11 Likes