Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Phaedra Parks Bye Felicia GIF

14 Likes

What did she think her dad would have said about this?

Also, does she fund the Federalist?

7 Likes

Iā€™ve always thought district boundaries should line up with something logical that all residents have a shared interest in, like the watershed. I donā€™t know how it could get broken down, or maybe thereā€™s some other aspect of the commons that could be used, but it would be nice to have it be something other than arbitrary lines on a mapā€¦
That looks like a cool school project for those kids!

11 Likes

I remember the right-wing mockery.

20 Likes

Great to get a positive update on that company, thanks.

Unlike other companies though, he is not struggling with a more recent crisis: the labor shortage.

No surprise there!

18 Likes

Itā€™s almost like Supply & Demand works in both directions!

22 Likes

Almost! Our ā€œbettersā€ will surely find ways tho to make masses of people desperate enough to work for low wages again (such as cutting unemployment benefits).

Grrrrrrrr

14 Likes

I just spent the afternoon playing through a very interesting story-game (walking simulator, whatever you want to call it) called Blackhaven. I donā€™t want to say too much about it, but it involves issues of history, race, and narrative in what I found to be an engaging way.

The team that created it includes people of color and a history professor who I am guessing includes some Critical Race Theory in his classroom.

Itā€™s free and I am guessing that it would run on most PCs (I canā€™t tell - I have a monster, but it seems undemanding?). Anyway, check out the link for more info and a link to get it on Steam. They have a follow-up game coming in 2022 that I am now really looking forward to!

6 Likes
12 Likes

Two feet. From behind. Nowhere near the ball, MLS Disciplinary Committee gonna hand down a hefty fine on that one after reviewing the video.

11 Likes

That kid will really need to improve his running skills to play pro soccer. His much older mother caught up to him in seconds. Really poor running by that toddler.

6 Likes

Length of stride is key here.

6 Likes
16 Likes

Hopefully this one is true.

5 Likes

14 Likes

It is unclear why the herd left the nature reserve in the first place.

åˆ°č¾¾å¦äø€č¾¹?

6 Likes

Running from rabid chickens?

6 Likes

An Olympic sport in the making.

More fun to watch than curling.

4 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes