I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

I gave up long ago. Sweet relish is decidedly not to my tastes, so I just took a left turn and substitute this wherever I want crunch.

Not at all the same, but at least it tastes good

8 Likes

I’ve not seen that before. How is it different from the standard pickle relish?

4 Likes

:thumbsup:

Branston is the pickle that deities, highly-evolved beings and all the best sort of people use when they make sandwiches.

11 Likes

Damn skippy. Brown bread, sharp cheddar, lettuce, and a tomato that tastes of the summer sun… What shall we wash it down with?

10 Likes

Flavor profile is more of a chutney. Sharp, tangy, oniony. Pretty easy to find in the us.

6 Likes

Ok, I’m on board. Although @M_M had me with the gods pickle description.

4 Likes

There’s small chunk and big chunk. Small as a relish, big for sandwiches (in my opinion).

2 Likes

I see it’s well represented on Amazon if I can’t find it locally first.

3 Likes

Il Deserto Mayo, starring Monica Vitti and Richard Harris, is a film about a woman trying to survive in the modern world of cultural neurosis, existential doubt, and Hellmann’s-flavored ice cream.

*emphasis mine

@japhroaig

8 Likes
5 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Enchilada dogs!

10 Likes

What level of culinary hell is this?

10 Likes

I think several hundred posts ago we covered hotdogs in tortillas with salsa. Or mustard. Or BBQ sauce. Or Worcestershire sauce. All of which I approve.

That said, I had chorizo tacos for lunch. Damn fine.

9 Likes

Chorizo is a whole other animal than hot dogs. I whole heartedly approve. If you dare put ketchup on them though…

7 Likes

Helz no! A little crema, some queso fresco, onion, cilantro and squeeze of lime.

8 Likes
8 Likes

13 Likes

I totally did that as a kid!

12 Likes