I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

9 Likes

6 Likes

Yo, @null! Got some extra help yourself. Do you take 'em with mustard or HP?

Or both?

9 Likes

No marshmallows?

5 Likes

I’ve probably said this before but tortilla dogs were my go-to commercial break snack in highschool. I could make one and get back to my program before my show started. (Just with the mustard and cheese, thank you.)

Man, times were tough back then. I could not pause a television show.

6 Likes

You and me both sir, you and me both.

Dude, I’m not firing up the grill just for a snack!

5 Likes

7 Likes

We always knew the color of his war paint

5 Likes

Sounds like store brand breakfast cereal

5 Likes

7 Likes

My partner thinks Pineapple on pizza is a travesty. The sweet and spicy combo of pineapple, roasted garlic, ham (or even better, prosciutto), and banana peppers though? delicious.

7 Likes

A couple of Facebook friends, or perhaps imposters, shared the Gordan Ramsay (???) quote about pineapple not belonging on pizza, as if what reality TV show actors said ever actually matters in real life.

So last night I had a delicious pizza with Canadian bacon and pineapple, and it was, as I may have already mentioned, delicious.

7 Likes

I NEED BREAD.  

1 Like

When you wake up to find half-digested noodles in the sink. And bits of pork.

Adults who order Apple Juice are the worst. The worst.

1 Like

sorry, only one left - depressive and bad-tempered

3 Likes

Breakfast exempted?

4 Likes

Pineapple, for me, is one of those things that overpowers everything else and it’s the only thing I taste. I feel the same way about olives. :-1:

6 Likes

Interesting that you say that. I felt that way about olives until I started making spanish dishes. Then I realized their briny-ness, in moderation, actually goes well with those flavours.

I don’t think I’d ever eat them on their own, or the way they’re usually served on a pizza (the ratio is all wrong). But in a Paella or similarly seasoned dish? Yes please. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The only time I’ve found olives non-offensive was when they were mixed in something more powerful than them.

Such as my favorite oil-based giardiniera. (Not sold in my state so my in-laws ship it on a regular basis.)

7 Likes

what happens if you taste pineapple and olive at the same time?

10 Likes