I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

4 Likes

“Smoked hog-brain ravioli and buttermilk-fried grouper cheeks with a delicate redeye consommé made from ham bone stock and French press coffee.”

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Gooood! :grinning:

4 Likes

Same with my medieval RPG playing.

4 Likes

There are different kinds of ham though. The US seems to mostly stick with either the lunch meat stuff (bleh) or sugar-cured, spiral cut, super salty whatsit that is only eaten for Easter or Christmas because we don’t actually like it, or “ham steaks” which are worse.

The stuff that we call Canadian bacon is different. Better. Good on pizza.

Not good with ketchup.

5 Likes

Leftover Coffee? How can coffee be leftover? Coffee may cool, but it is still coffee and can be drank. I cannot parse this article as I cannot suspend my disbelief long enough.

Leftover Coffee? SMH

7 Likes

I didn’t write it, cut me some slack. I’m finishing my afternoon cup so I can go to bed right now.

6 Likes

As the office was clearing out, a coworker asked if I was getting “one for the road” as I filled my cup. And I said, “Nope, just gonna let it cool for Monday.”

He laughed, but I think he was afraid I was serious.

I was.

9 Likes

When I worked on a framing crew I’d stash my cup for the next day or three later. Gotta have a backup.

4 Likes

I’ll take a look around the supermarket in Tijuana, but I doubt they’ll be there. The preferred flavors in the Presa Rodriguez area either contain chili pepper, too much fake Cheetos/Doritos cheese powder, or simply lime powder.

Clamato tortilla chips do sound good though…

5 Likes

This gif is coming in awfully handy these past couple of days…

7 Likes

Happy Opposite Day to you too!

6 Likes

Look at what this thread MADE ME DO:

Peameal breakfast sandwich.

(Mustard. No ketchup!)

16 Likes

I would have used honey mustard myself.

4 Likes

Having portobello burgers tonight. What would be the preferred condiment?

• Mustard
  • Ketchup
  • Relish
  • Guacamole
  • Cheese
  • Are you high?
  • All of the above

0 voters

3 Likes

Hmm, failure in the polling structure. Last two options cannot be selected simultaneously.

9 Likes

May I suggest…mild cheese, a slice of beefsteak tomato, and fresh basil leaves. Toast the bread, drizzle some good virgin olive onto it, pile on the above with the 'shroom…and — as the French say — Vwerr-lerrrr.

4 Likes

My birthday lunch:

Mustard, ketchup and chilli sauce on a chicken hot dog, a la Singapore National Stadium.

10 Likes

That doesn’t sound too bad, except whomever actually applied the condiments in that picture 1) cared little for the inevitable effect on their clothing and/or 2) had one too many “adult beverages” prior to its application.

Is the chilli sauce the British kind (basically sweetened spicy ketchup), the Thai sweet/spicy chilli kind, or the Sambal burn off your face kind? (I’m guessing not the latter as I see no pepper seeds).

7 Likes

Whomever applied the condiments may have had boing boing in mind when (s)he applied the disgusting filth.

Yeh, it was just spicy ketchup. I’m not sure where that ranks on the hotdog criminality scale…

10 Likes

6 Likes