@hecep's Modusoperandi thread

#CARY DOESN’T SNARK!

12 Likes

15 Likes

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DERAILING THIS TOPIC WITH INAPPROPRIATE GIFS.
:heart: Thanks.

13 Likes

It’s very appropriate to me and my interests tho.

EDIT: More appropriate?

Or is too soon?

13 Likes

That ship has sailed.

15 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Watch resistance in action

7 Likes

Yes, this is a correct statements of events based on the deleted posts I saw. It was not a subtle thing. A penalty box was definitely called for in this case. I was annoyed just reading through it.

I think the outcry is about the other consequences (other users being suspended as a result), and the suspensions being for such a long duration.

16 Likes

No, sadly. This is an ongoing issue.

3 Likes

I believe that is @modusoperandi being chased from the bbs by a herd of angry Authors.

5 Likes

UKG’s sci-fi has almost always had a socio-political message or two. My favorite is’ The Left Hand of Darkness’.

5 Likes

To whoever can get this unfucked,

Please unban those banned during the apparent banning spree that resulted from me being me, me asking what happened to my comment, me asking what happened to my comment as well as other people’s comments, and me calling someone a Pooper of Parties, the last of which might be the menest thing I’ve ever said.

Ban me for their combined time if that’s what it takes, but don’t let my meness get in the way of their theirness.

I’d leave a longer comment, but I went outside a while ago and it was kind of neat. I saw what I can only assume were actual people. One was a lady, I think. Then her boyfriend punched me really hard, like, full on right in my tummy. By the time I stopped crying and uncurled from the fetal position, she was gone. But her name still lingers in the air. “I don’t know what it is”, the wind whispers melancholically, filling me with ennui.

54 Likes

that’s the better part of a lifetime :cry:

17 Likes

We luv u. It’s not u, it’s us.

16 Likes

It’s more time than I have left, anyways.

One of the few things worse than a forum with no @ModusOperandi is one where a @Modusoperandi can’t exist.

22 Likes

You’re always welcome at our house
any time of the day.
Please check your goddamn PMs
and I do hope that you’ll stay

19 Likes

You’re commenting in rhyming verse
And I think that’s so clever
When modus checks his damn PMs,
He can stay with us forever

16 Likes

21 Likes