5 Likes

I am a god damn Renaissance Woman.

10 Likes

10 Likes

17 Likes

“There wolf. There castle.”

“Why are you talking that way?”

9 Likes

The Reminding That Canadian Thanksgiving Happened Six Weeks Ago.

(Happy late Thanksgiving, American friends. :hugs:)

14 Likes

… but was his poetry any good :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

they say people gobbled it up

6 Likes

(Warning sad rambling story)

I had a shitty 12 months. 3 weeks after last Thanksgiving, my mother passed from a COPD related heart attack, age 77.

About 3 months ago my brother had a sudden stroke and passed at age 52 leaving behind a wife and 13 year old daughter.

This year Thanksgiving fell onto me to plan.
Catered, yay! I am thankful for that.

It went very well. Just me, my wife, my father and niece. The food was better than usual. We got to clear up a lot of junk on my Dad’s dining room table left by Mom and my Brother.

For all the crap my family went through, I am thankful we were together for this. That we were able to enjoy ourselves.

16 Likes

Venus Flytrap: Les! Are you okay?

Les Nessman: I don’t know. A man and his two children tried to kill me. After the turkeys hit the pavement, the crowd kind of scattered but, some of them tried to attack me! I tried to jam myself into a phone booth. Then Mr. Carlson had the helicopter land in the middle of the parking lot. I guess he thought he could save the day by turning the rest of the turkeys loose. It gets pretty strange after that.

Venus Flytrap: [to Andy] “Now” it gets strange.

Andy Travis: Yeah, right. Now, Les, c’mon now, tell us the rest.

Les Nessman: [dazed] I really don’t know how to describe it. It was like the turkeys mounted a counter-attack. It was almost as if they were… organized!

11 Likes

Pig Hug GIF

12 Likes

Thank U Reaction GIF by Amanda

7 Likes

And on that bombshell, ladies and gentleman… Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

I thought you wanted to?

4 Likes

batman hug GIF

That sounds like a very rough time. I’m happy to hear that your get-together was a positive time for you all.

8 Likes

I’m thankful for the sanity and dark humor of this board. I have only two sanctuaries left online that I care about, and this is one. :heart:

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.