How it is going for JD Vance in one screenshot

Democrats have held back too long. Their attacks are invariably couched in diplomatic language that cushions the impact.

It’s time to take the gloves off.

16 Likes

The hilarious thing for me is that there’s a credible rumour that Trump’s sons advised him to pick Vance, (Trump being clueless as to who to pick) and he followed that advice. That must be totally eating at him.

7 Likes

misinformation must sting, doesn’t it? how does it feel being directed back at ‘ya?

5 Likes

I hope it feels like they’re flailing on their backfoot (cuz these days, they totally are).

7 Likes

It may be worrying them even more: They probably believe their inheritance could be at stake over it. Of course, if life is fair, there will be no inheritance to worry about.

7 Likes

Remember the Gorilla Channel thing?

As it gained traction the original tweeter changed his display name to “The Gorilla Channel Thing is a Joke” and it was quickly subsumed, even though it seems even more plausible than this couch-thing.

7 Likes

15 Likes

ok, ok, JD… stop me if you’ve heard this one:

gentleman walks into a furniture store to possibly make a purchase.
sales rep asks, “what is it you are looking for?”
gentleman replies, “i’m looking for some sexual furniture.”
sales rep, looking confused, says, “i think you mean sectional furnitire?”
to which our gentleman answers, “whatever… i just want an occasional piece in my living room.”

ok… i’ll just go now…

26 Likes

And scared. Oh so scared!

4 Likes

I read something similar to the fake text in a “Dear Penthouse” letters back in the mid 80’s. Again, it’s just masturbation even if a bit unusual. Of course if these fools started loudly yelling about being against masturbation and started proposing to make it illegal I really wouldn’t be that surprised. I suspect in JD’s case, it’s not the couch to which he’s objecting, but being seen as a less than manly for engaging in masturbation.

7 Likes

I haven’t heard anyone else use it, but one of my partners and I still use that term! It’s a fitting tribute to a horrible person.

11 Likes

I just hope the mythical couch is OK. Nobody else on that ticket is famous for seeking consent.

5 Likes

The old “Have you stopped beating your wife, sir?” question, turned porky - which is cockney rhyming slang apt.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Why do people got to bring Pee-Wee’s playhouse into shit? :rage:

12 Likes

Right?
Jay’s couch-cushion and pillow antics in Big Mouth are far more relevant here.
I also think there’s potential for the My Pillow sensation to make a showing.

11 Likes

“Less integrity than a Boeing 737.”
“I was not charmed by the man: it was like pounding beers with a spreadsheet.”

dead. :rofl:

13 Likes
8 Likes

Then he’ll get to be the one with the “DEI hire” VP.

9 Likes

Tisha Campbell Omg GIF by Bounce

10 Likes