How one guy lost millions of dollars of bitcoin to a hacker

No, no it wasn’t.

The question was that the market was nonexistent, in that persons by and large don’t use it for consumer goods.

The latest “eBay Killer” scheme OpenBazaar also flopped terribly.

1 Like

I know we live in a post-fact world and all, but that statement just doesn’t pass the blush test.

[quote=“Phrenological, post:61, topic:91522”]The latest “eBay Killer” scheme OpenBazaar also flopped terribly.
[/quote]

And that has what to do with anything, again?

All the goldbugs that I’ve talked to are pretty appalled by bitcoin. It’s ironic, because gold is valuable for exactly the same reason that bitcoin is: because enough people agree that it has value. Granted, there are plenty of people who don’t think bitcoin has value. But there are enough, relative to its supply, to establish a market for it.

Again, as per the initial statement, primarily because of drugs, gambling, and ransomware enough to keep the speculation going.

I get it. You don’t like bitcoin. But your blanket generalizations do a disservice both to yourself and to bitcoin. I was hoping for some substantive discussion on the subject, but you keep resorting to logical fallacies and fabrications. There’s little point in continuing the discussion if you can’t actually discuss it.

Correct horse battery staple!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.