I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Spoiler: Rob keeps the turkeys in suspense. He spends the dollar on a small troll doll at Dollar World.

14 Likes

Should someone make a thread about it?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Is Rob secretly colluding with Gabe Newell to keep us in suspense forever? Is HL3 stashed in the safe?

13 Likes

17 Likes

from here

19 Likes

He lives!

7 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

Phone call this morning:

“Bob’s Lock Shop, how may I help you? … Rob Beschizaa?..[types name into database search]…Yeah, well, uhm, you know, we’d love to help you out with that…[query result: SSSS]…but, it’s, winter - lots of door swellage. Really busy. Wish I could help…When? Well, soon it will be warm, then it’s frame shrinkage season. Sorry…”

14 Likes

13 Likes

(or this, if you’re feeling more AESTHETIC):

3 Likes

What if it’s just a bunch of gum-bands inside?

3 Likes

Maybe there will be a trove of valuable, collectable Bazooka Joe Comics that can be sent in for amazing prizes.

7 Likes

“Mexico’s going to pay to open the safe.”

a few weeks pass

“Mexico’s going to pay us back to open the safe.”

a few months pass

“Safe?!? What safe? Oh that? The safe was just a metaphor.”

17 Likes

“I had it deported. I have tremendous respect for safes - tremendous - I have lots of them, the best safes. Everybody loves my safes. I told this safe to open. It didn’t open. It’s a bad safe. Now it’s gone. That’s a lesson, people. A lesson.”

14 Likes

He said he’d open it by the end of next week last month. But then a few weeks ago it should’ve been open this last week… and this week now it’s this weekend… I need some paper, a pen and a mayan calendar…

17 Likes

“… and some, I assume, are open safes.”

16 Likes

Rob’s safe should keep its door shut. It is the opposition safe.

12 Likes

The safe is closed. GET OVER IT ALREADY!

14 Likes