I Went Home For Lunch Today and... ( 🌭 )

The problem there is it would take too long to get to the sour cream. The best part of borscht is the combination. Now if you were to make your borschtcicle swirly that might work. Or just frozen cubes of borscht with a bowl of sour cream for dippin’.

Also forty comments in and no one has reminisced about Corn Dog 7 and their fried cheese on a stick? Nobody here ever hung out in malls in the '80’s? Or watched television in the '70’s? Surely I’m not the only one who remembers sunshine on a stick.

2 Likes

Not even with a creamsicle type composition? One or two licks and boom, first bite creamy goodness? Swirly would be more visually appealing, and better able to get appropriate borscht to sour cream ratios… shall we go Indiegogo this?

1 Like

I love this plan! Although I’ve got to say every time I’ve ever had a creamsicle I wanted to remove the outer shell and see what the stuff on the inside tastes like by itself. Somehow I’ve never been in a position to do it.

On the other hand I have managed to peel away about three-fourths of the outside of an oatmeal creme pie in my attempts to taste the pure creme.

You say these words, and all I hear is this.

I can’t believe at one time my favorite treat was an oatmeal creampie and a cream soda.

Or a Moon Pie and a Yoo-hoo.

1 Like

You are not alone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 164 days. New replies are no longer allowed.