If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Long, long overdue.

10 Likes

“Good one, Mother.”

5 Likes

We are in the end times…

13 Likes

You think?

13 Likes

Birders can recognize birds by their jizz alone

6 Likes

Previously on boingboing

11 Likes

Never had a stem in my raspberries before (though I used to pick 'em fresh down a little trail near my house growing up.)

Other than that fun surprise, I pretty much got what I paid for in this box of off-season, half-price raspberries…

10 Likes

Winter Wonderland?

17 Likes

either that or an explosion at the white chocolate dipped pretzel factory…

10 Likes

Some kind of vine started growing over there and it’s doing its best to choke everything else out.

5 Likes

Earlier in the week I was at the supermarket. It’s very common to see people on a cell phone, but I noticed this one person wasn’t talking but was gesturing at his phone.

Then the nickle dropped: He was signing to the other person on a video call. Cool! (I guess that there are short cuts in sign language for signing with one hand while holding the phone with the other.)

15 Likes

Tucson sunset

With birds

Reverse sunset

A little later

When I don’t give my camera enough time to get a good light reading

16 Likes

Holepunch cloud over Aurora IL. Picture is a bit crap but whaddyagonnado. These form when a disturbance causes a portion of the cloud to precipitate, and this spreads out in a chain reaction causing a widening hole. You can see the material falling out of the center of the circle.

There ended up being a succession of holepunches but this is the only one I captured. You can see the second hole forming in the distance.

25 Likes

Stand down mutants, stand down. Meatball Central has been located and secured. The crisis is over and we are returning to our regular threat posture.

That is all.

20 Likes

Kids, eh? Unlucky Poxon, everybody else came out OK.
That weird “S” makes an appearance too.

13 Likes

Strangely grim phone spam*.

* Or wrong number, my name isn’t Melissa.

13 Likes

There are senior living options for dead seniors?

8 Likes

Something unexpected that I found today:

4 Likes

I assume they are options for “placing mom” whether living or dead.

4 Likes

I’m sure there are above ground and below ground options for each

4 Likes