If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

30 Likes

“Go on, give death a try. Satisfaction guaranteed!”

14 Likes

24 Likes

One of my all time faves

27 Likes

23 Likes

Baby Tasmanian Devils I stumbled across online. I am overcome by the power of adorbs!

15 Likes

Aww!!

I wonder if they’ve started snarling, hissing and spitting yet?

13 Likes

Found at one of our many local “antique” stores. I have many more finds that I’ll add over time.

8 Likes

Red Delicious has gone from 50% lie to 100% lie

25 Likes

A couple of toms were chasing some hens around outside my mother’s condo last spring, lovely plumage!

3 Likes

15 Likes

ETA found in the same antique store as the corn cob truck thing squirrel feeder (apparently).

15 Likes

I consider this a public service, not only to this thread, but also our nation in these trying times.

10 Likes

You say that now… I’ve found some really weird things.

5 Likes

Is there a Gift Shop or do you just take home whatever you like?

7 Likes

Gadzooks.

If I owned that set I’d be afraid that the chairs would rouse themselves of a moonless night, creep into my bedroom and smother me in my sleep.

When questioned by detetectives the next day, my neighbors would say they had seen nothing, but through the open window they heard a strange, wooden tittering and what sounded like furniture being moved around…

15 Likes

If you are interested in turning your nightmare into reality, I can swing by and see if they still have them. It’s a long shot, but you never know.

5 Likes

Anti-human accessorizing at Yonge and Wellesley, Toronto.

The edge studs were first, but that wasn’t good enough to stop people with no place to go from stretching out, so they added the “decorative” fence.

11 Likes

I got so excited and thought I had found my vocation when I saw this job opening. I would have been the best, the sourest analyst ever.

12 Likes

Is the truck firmly affixed on that squirrel feeder, or is there some kind of squirrel-launching involved?

5 Likes