If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Right. While I would love to get out to that area, it’s not in our current cards.

1 Like

Somebody posted a collection of these on Imgur.

7 Likes

Huh. Never seen that message before. Seems bad.

Update: And bad it was. When D’assault Systems says “Catastrophic”, you can expect to spend your afternoon re-doing all the work you did in the morning. Would have posted this in Fuck Today if I had known. Feh.

15 Likes

It still boggles my mind that the wondrous designers employed by Apple, and anyone responsible for testing their products, felt that this was a good idea…

Sure, you can make a notch in the iPhone X to allow the front facing camera, but you don’t think someone might need to use their mouse while the %&$@!!*!#ing thing is charging?

(profanity warning)

5 Likes

What about USB ports so close together on a MacBook that you can’t use them at the same time?

4 Likes

That sounds bad too. I don’t have a MacBook, so I didn’t know about that. WTF Apple? Sort it out.

2 Likes

This bb post:

… reminded me of a recent visit I had to what has to be either the absolute worst Burger King in our city, or one that was having it’s worst day ever.

It was meant to be a quick grab and go meal before the movie we were on our way to see. Something to tide us over until we could eat better food. It didn’t go as planned.

When we walked in, my wife and I were third in line. We ordered a seriously simple meal; chicken fries and a drink for her, a single cheeseburger and drink for me.

We didn’t notice the customers that were standing around, pissed, until it was too late. The staff were moving like they were on Ambien. Orders were sitting under the heat lamps. The kid serving us looked scared. All that was missing was the common room music from One Flew Over the Cukoo’s Nest. It was dystopian.

It took 20 minutes from the time we ordered to when our food was ready.

As I was finishing my burger I noticed this on the paper tray cover:

I told my wife, “I don’t want to be rewarded. I want to be avenged.”

Never. Again.

9 Likes

22 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

Is that skeleton…masturbating?

“Honey, I’m gonna take the dog out for a jerk in the park. I mean, a walk in the park!”

3 Likes

Blurry photo of a macrame tire cover. The perfect accessory for a vehicle that will spend its time axle deep in wilds of suburban Boston.

19 Likes

If he is, that would be some common ground between the living and the undead, as far as park activities go…

4 Likes

Toes are curling, must be well along.

Kind of gives a new inflection to indecent exposure.

4 Likes

Total boner.

9 Likes

The mushroom invasion is drawing nigh. Dozens of patches, around three feet in diameter, have sprung up.

ETA
The next day, the invasion was no match for the mighty groundskeepers and their trusty steeds the ride-on mowers!

14 Likes

Well, this post should really be about the chocolate hummus they were giving samples of…(it was…not as gross as you’d expect) but I didn’t take a picture of that. The sampleperson did give this gem to my daughter, however:

All kidding aside, when else does the humble deli worker get to star in in a coloring book? (Or a turkey club, a deli-meats word search, a picklejar connect the dots,etc, etc…)

14 Likes

Early morning, frost persists in the shadows.

21 Likes

I saw this way out to watch American Netflix in Canada. Seems quite impressive about ExpressVPN. Just connect to the US server in Washington and just access the American library without any issues.

Reminds me of something I picked up at our State Fair

11 Likes