If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Awesome! A maze that you don’t want to complete.

6 Likes

received_594459927675530

Confirmed, btw. This is not a meme someone ginned up.

24 Likes

That maze could easily be mistaken for wafting mink musk. :o

4 Likes

Record album found at thrift store from Liberace’s brother, George.

13 Likes

Is the Beverly Hilton also included?

1 Like

The year I got divorced, the daughter asked to keep the Xmas tree up until her birthday in mid-January. We did, and then kept it up all year, doing hearts and roses for Valentines Day, green ribbons & bar beads for St. Pat’s, Easter eggs, then fake flowers until July 4th, when it was tinsel and flags. We moved then, but put the tree up early as a Halloween tree in the new place.

Two decades later, she’s trying to convince her husband that a year round holiday tree is a feasible decorating idea.

13 Likes

It would be wrong of me to say something about Sarah Huckabee Sanders here

1 Like

I went to the dentist yesterday…

11 Likes

18 Likes

Ye gods! Nightmare fuel!

4 Likes

we have a couple pacifiers that are crystal clear, and when the baby has one of them in her mouth its like watching a suckerfish on the side of an aquarium.

11 Likes

Someone important in the marketing department fell asleep before the film ended.

18 Likes

Awww, sads!!!

1 Like

871f2f93-0b7d-404b-9916-d955120ce663

6 Likes

Our nearby Smashburger has a wall where they hang up corporate provided pictures that kids have colored, as some places do.

This kid…

… this kid is one to watch.

21 Likes

This chair (for giant ants) sits in front of a nearby former elementary school that is now in use as artist studios. It’s just there, no rhyme or reason other than why not? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

14 Likes

Possibly from a distance… :wink:
Just enough to say they coloured it in; minimal kid, I like it.

4 Likes

That’s the one who’ll get ya, while you’re all distracted looking at Anime-death-blood/ketchup-spray kid over there…

anmie-ketchup-blood-spray

I mean, it has to be intentional, they know how to color inside the lines when they mean to…

11 Likes

Seasonal in Portland, OR.

21 Likes

Taken over the back fence during the last full moon. I think my neighbor may be Baba Yaga. I’ll examine their foundation for signs of giant chicken legs sometime when I’m sure nobody’s home.

18 Likes