Immigration authorities detain Muhammad Ali, Jr. at Florida airport, demand to know if he's Muslim

It already seems a bit too late.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/americas/refugees-flee-united-states-for-canada/

Say “hello” to New Amerikkka! :+1:t2:

20 Likes

Better go get a permit and do some peaceful protesting.

I hear they are going to put your free-speech zone inside a fucking oven.

9 Likes

You just said what I feel about this.

3 Likes

Amen brother!

3 Likes

Apparently when I was little people used to ask me “where did you get those big blue eyes?” And apparently I was a little shit toddler, because my dad says my answer was “Kmart.”

18 Likes

23 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

This is beyond medicine…what we need here is an exorcist!

5 Likes

.338 WSM

1 Like

Strong, painful medicine like this:

18 Likes

I used to say, the mailman.

11 Likes

With lube? You’re a better man than I.

7 Likes

Not associated with just his dad…his dad used to hang out with Malcom X until they parted.

Even more added scrutiny.

3 Likes

How has everyone missed the obvious point, that they KNEW where he got his name from. They know every single thing about everyone with a passport, they knew perfectly well who his father was, where he was born, everything.

They were not asking because they needed the answer. They had some other motive, they have some other motive for all this shit.
My guess is they know they are petty servants in a country that despises the man who takes service, they know their pay is minimal, they know the people coming through the airport are affluent enough to have been overseas on holiday or business . . . they are envious, and filled with hate for the normal traveler . . . then the son of a famous, rich BLACK MAN comes through from his time out of the country . . .

“We gotta take this uppity boy down a peg or two”.

20 Likes

“Where did I get my name? From my father, of course. Here’s a picture of him. He’s the one on the right.”

31 Likes

With great power comes great stupidity.

12 Likes

If outrageous bumptious abuse of power were enough to send otherwise-unemployable uniformed little noddies to court, your legal system would collapse under the overload.

4 Likes

I faintly remember The Greatest Of All Time actually had ventured into the musical realm. I shall look if this was a figment of my imagination…

1 Like

He released a couple of records IIRC.

ETA:

5 Likes

7 Likes