Iran's morality cops say if women aren't forced to wear hijabs, they'll choose nudity

… elbows may be publicly exposed :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Mr Mohammedi seems to be bit of an extremist. He can see no middle ground between wearing hijabs and nudity? He might want to put a little more thought into what he says publicly.

4 Likes

Dude… women are being killed for their right to live freely. It’s kind of gross to make it about your dick.

11 Likes

TMI dude, none of us needed to know that.

6 Likes

Surreptitious means you don’t tell everyone about it.

10 Likes

I never understood just why supposedly omnipotent deities require the use of jackass control freaks to do the dirty work for them.
It’s… it’s almost like the JCFs are taking advantage of the superstitions they themselves generate, or something.

What a mystery!

3 Likes

So when will Iran’s morality cops require men to wear hijabs to prevent them from walking around naked?

Oh, men have no problem walking around in clothes despite not wearing hijabs? Huh.

5 Likes

Came to say this, but not as well as the above.

I really really really would have like to have seen what would’ve happened if Mosaddegh got to keep running things. I knew about the revolution in Iran for over a decade before learning Mosaddegh’s name and what it meant, and what Iran was like between 1953 and 1979. Suddenly the revolution was a lot less surprising.

2 Likes

Yeah… unfortunately, the British were angry about nationalization and were too used to telling others what to do with their own resources…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.