It's a BoingBoing Conspiracy!

And what about all the evidence to the contrary?

6 Likes

Oh, those people count?

4 Likes

OMG this thread is hilarious.

5 Likes

Shut up!

4 Likes

I’m fairly sure the bbs is an elaborate way to ensure I never get government clearance.

Damn you bbs, I am Sooo disappointed!!!

11 Likes

Agent provocateurs placed by Big trolley.

(Agents provocateur?)

5 Likes

I demand accountability from no less than @xeni, @doctorow, @beschizza for all the… Things… And conspiracies… And complitious (is that a word!?) behavior over the past decade!

3 Likes

The cock of his walk expressed his compitious attitude.

Checks out!

3 Likes

Falcor is not a conspiracy. Falcor is a don’t push your luckdragon.

11 Likes

Touche!

The silly runs deep in me. And you are correct, luck dragon insinuations are liable to result in a swift lunch for said flying beast.

2 Likes

I think they’re doing an excellent job of figuring out exactly how to gaslight each poster based on their temperament.

For example, after not being on the forum for 14+ hours, the very first post in the very first thread I want to like gets the message “you are out of likes, please wait 11 seconds”.

I mean, come on guys, how is that not tailor-made to drive me wacko?

17 Likes

@Cowicide is our canary in the coal mine.

15 Likes

The driving distance from Chicago to Waco is 1063.7 miles, and at posted speed limits would take over 15 hours of driving time. If someone is offering to do all that driving, you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

12 Likes

I know why the cowbird sings.

5 Likes

Ask not for whom the cow moos, it moos for thee.

8 Likes

What if @Modusoperandi is @Falcor’s alter-ego?

7 Likes

What if @OtherMichael actually likes all the comments he’s been liking?

13 Likes

5 Likes

What if @beschizza’s safe is just a way to keep us coming back to Boing Boing, to see if he’s opened it?

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 619 days. New replies are no longer allowed.