It's a BoingBoing Conspiracy!

What if it was all an elaborate joke gone wrong?

What if it was all an elaborate joke gone right??

I notice every time Jade Helm '15 is mentioned, @xeni is nowhere to be found. Hrrrmmmm…

Oh my lord, I’ve never heard of that and now am completely fascinated. Why isn’t BB covering the conspiracy theories?

an international operation aimed to seize people’s guns, recently closed Wal-Marts used by the military to stockpile supplies for Chinese troops who will be arriving to disarm Americans

Isn’t Makers set in abandoned strip-malls? Doesn’t the publisher support radical gun-control measures?? Ever notice that Mark buys and awful lot of stuff made in China???

We are covering this.

:game_die: Would You LIKE to Play a Game? :video_game:

What about the queers building landing strips for gay martians?

:game_die: Would You LIKE to Play a Game? :video_game:

What if @ActionAbe and @OtherMichael have switched identities? OR!!! What if they were the same person all along? What if they are both joinly @falcor?

What if zombies are real, but they’ve managed to blend into the rest of the population?

That would explain a lot really.

Diversion! Everyone stay the course!

No I’m not! Er… we’re not- or no! I’m not! No. We’re. Definitely we’re.

Does it matter to you if you live nowhere near Des Moines?

Mm-hm. Not at all suspicious.

What if zombies are real, but they've managed to blend into the rest of the population?

OMG, the last one is the best one somehow, cause dude’s just walking along with (what I assume is) an RPG on his shoulder, NBD!

What if the banana posts are all a part of the Chiquita conspiracy, and Cory is just a shill for Big Musa. Just look at it!