Laugh Lol GIF

For @Lurk_No_More:

coke GIF

16 Likes

Here ya go:

13 Likes

needs more likes

7 Likes

Withholding evidence is the kind of thing you do when you know the facts weigh heavily against you.

10 Likes

They have used that line successfully in court before this. Apparently the judge didn’t want to expose his not being able to tell that he was watching entertainment.

1 Like

I think a whole library would be more appropriate…

3 Likes

I’m just worried that the judge may be accumulating errors that can be reversed by a higher court.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

More FOX legal woes. (I wonder if the plaintiffs’ suit hinges on Dominion winning their case.)

8 Likes

Murdoch was deposed, in his capacity for Fox Corp, rather than Fox News. As I understand it, if Dominion were aware earlier of his title at FN, they could have cast a wider net in email discovery.

It appears the source of the new revelations is Abby Grossberg from her separate suit against Fox for trying to throw her under the bus.

She’s got tapes, and I would guess they’re a lot longer than 18 and a half minutes.

10 Likes

… they made a whole TV series about his imminent death and then he didn’t die :disappointed:

3 Likes

He may be called as Dominion’s first witness next week. Testifying in a multibillion dollar defamation trial where the judge has already found your company broadcast falsehoods can’t be good for his heart.

4 Likes

How did you get a photo of the “popcorn room” at Regal Cinemas?

(We had an actual “popcorn room” where we’d pop the popcorn before taking it downstairs to wait in Hefty bags before it was put into the display case as it ran low)

3 Likes

Fox News already used for Tucker Carlson the defence "is not journalism just entertainment " when he was sued.
I guess we should not be surprised if they use the same defense in this case.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.