πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎ 🍊🍊🍊🀑🀑 Late Stage GOP ASSHATS Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸŠπŸŠπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

it’s the only way to be sure.

13 Likes

Nah. I’m sure Melania’s bed saw fairly light duty.

4 Likes

Has Vlad directed Donnie to Novichock the place up on his way out?

11 Likes

Seriously, the security concerns are real.

Is there a scanner for polonium?

13 Likes

Hard to detect, 140 day half life.

10 Likes

As a non-American I wasn’t very much impacted by de Vos or Carson or Chao.

But seeing this arrogant f*ck being kicked off the world stage in disgrace gives me a deep sense of satisfaction.

ETA:

β€œIt is unprecedented for an American secretary of state to be unwelcome at any time, especially at the end of their tenure, in the foreign ministries of our closest allies,” Brett Bruen, who was director of Global Engagement in the Obama White House, said. β€œIt just goes to show how far he has ostracised himself.”

18 Likes

Where’s your swagger now, Pompous boy?

11 Likes

As a former loooong-time resident of Kansas…most excellent.

giphy(15)

15 Likes

Are they just looting shit out of the White House now?

18 Likes

Felony - you traitorous fuck.

13 Likes

Is this real?!. If so, the fact that some poor guy working legitimately processing ballots got his life totally upended in a violent a scary way, and there will be no right wing disgust at this theft is just, it’s just…completely expected by now.
I’m so tired, and feel like the marathon of retribution has only barely begun.

10 Likes

I guess there could be some context that isn’t obvious here but that dude sure doesn’t look like a professional mover or art historian. It doesn’t appear to be the same bust of Lincoln that was in the Oval Office during Obama’s tenure but I’m sure someone out there will be able to identify it.

7 Likes

Damn Sackville-Trumps.

10 Likes

That reminds me of something… Oh yeah, could someone make sure that Sam Brownback is placed in the proper recycling bin?

10 Likes

A short half life makes it easier to detect since it has a higher activity.

5 Likes
7 Likes

He had to resign because he understated how bad 45 is?

19 Likes

I know…like WTH?

14 Likes

Fucking Democrats.

When Candace Owens announced she was bullish on Hitler, she didn’t even consider retiring to a cottage in the country and no one expected she would though we all keep hoping.

When Mary Miller praised Hitler’s cutting-edge ideas on early-childhood education, it never occurred to her that a fondness for the architect of the Holocaust should disqualify her from serving in Congress.

Democrats have to stop offering forfeits for every infraction of rules whose existence the Republicans refuse to even acknowledge. It’s like losing a staring contest to someone who has no eyes.

19 Likes

It only emits alpha particles and those won’t penetrate the skin or a container. Would they still be easily detectable if they - I don’t know - put it in a water jug or coffee can?

4 Likes