Married couple get divorced so their girlfriend doesn't get jealous

This sounds like a good party

3 Likes

You don’t actually get to decide how the things you say affect people. Maybe that’s not what you meant, fine, but it’s your responsibility to communicate effectively.

4 Likes

This seems pretty tame compared with some of the relationships in San Francisco. Glad y’all are getting some mind blowing.

3 Likes

You said the word people. That offends me. Naturally anything anyone says can be taken as offensive. Ever been angry at your lover? They could say I love you and it would be offensive, depending on your state.

Sure, it’s true that I don’t get to decide what people are offended by. By that same standard, they don’t get to decide what I find ridiculous or low-quality media, such as the OP.

As bolamig said, this is pretty damn tame. But the media’s coverage of it could stand further critique.

Funny thing; that person is already “there.”

For all his or her talk about discussing the actual topic as opposed to the members commenting on it, he or she is getting awfully personal with the direct insults and the passive aggressive ad homs.

The apparent total lack of self awareness is just amazing.

Also, this is obligatory:

7 Likes

This topic has devolved into back and forth between specific members instead of the discussion at hand, and I don’t see that changing even if I clear it out again.

It’s a nice weekend. Go enjoy it.

2 Likes