Men hired to tie up and tickle client break into wrong house

Trying to think of the series of career and life choices that would lead to being a $5000/night tickle bandit.

8 Likes

Not to kink-judge, but hiring people to threaten and tickle the person in the house where you used to live seems a bit odd.

7 Likes

Here’s the decision.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/nsw/NSWDC/2020/239.html

They were arrested at Kevin’s house, enjoying eggs and coffee.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This is probably the next made by Netflix series.

7 Likes

How does one even locate a break in and tickle service? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

fetlife.

6 Likes

That homeowner now lives in a reality where it’s possible to wake up to two men with machetes wanting to tickle you. Any thing is possible now. Poor guy’s gonna need some serious therapy.

5 Likes

My Mom used to get lectures from the sheriff for shooting at trespassers. Her response: get off her Dad’s farm if he didn’t have a warrant.

3 Likes

Hey, we’ve all been there.
And we laughed about it at the time.
Until the tickling stopped,
and then so did the laughter.

9 Likes

That should help raise Griffith’s reputation a bit - it’s better known for mafia murders of local anti drug campaigners.

3 Likes

Neighbours were alarmed to see two masked assailants armed with machetes break in to a home in Griffith early this morning. Police suspect fowl play.

6 Likes

The Early Birds Tickle the Worm.

4 Likes

Ahem

4 Likes

Oh of course

2 Likes

Consider the dumpster fire that 2020 has been, I consider this fun news. Two guys were willing to help another guy with a fetish, they went to the wrong place, but everyone tickled and made up.

4 Likes

Fair enough. That’s a positive way to look at it. And at least no one got hurt for real. I just shudder at how much danger this put everyone involved in, except the guy who actually hired them and then couldn’t be bothered to give them his new address. If I were the hired ticklers or the current resident I’d have some, shall we say, pointed questions for that gentleman. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

You are a true Happy Mutant. This is the world view I come here for.

How would that have helped here? The random victim wouldn’t have known the safeword. You’d need a “dangerous-word” that lets the victim “tap in”.

2 Likes

The real culprit here is the client who gave the wrong address.

By way of punishment he should be tied up and NOT tickled.

11 Likes