Mob of young MAGA hat wearers surrounds Native American elder and mock him [UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO]

Reaction Stares: A Collection

11 Likes

Damn straight.
We already have our own racist assholes to deal with.

9 Likes

And if you don’t have the time to teach the wayward kids yourself, don’t pass the work onto those already busy with their own lives.

19 Likes

25 Likes

Oh that’s especially bleak from a guy who thinks Andrew Jackson is the bees’ knees.

2 Likes

Christ, what assholes.

9 Likes

Who do you think supplies their parties on the regular?

1 Like

The quote was from his first Charlottesville response, but I can’t imagine him handling this one any better.

4 Likes

Donkey dong Doug?

11 Likes

There are some good replies to that Tweet.

The original Tweet is getting ratiod into oblivion, thankfully.

31 Likes

In addition to making sure the students at Covington Catholic never get accepted to any college, I’d like to hope that their parents lose their jobs, too. If I found out one of my employees had raised a racist asshole, I certainly wouldn’t want them interacting with customers…

3 Likes

Can’t find it now, but saw an account earlier that reported the Indigenous Persons March was over, and that the Elder engaged to distract the youths from taunting a group of African American protesters - if true, that raises my already great respect for him and adds to the impact of his actions.

21 Likes

Is anyone else bothered by the idea of an all male school travelling from Kentucky to DC to protest what happens in the uterus?

39 Likes

If the defense breaks down and at that point something allows them to experience the gravity of their past, deal with it, and find compassion… if all that happens then there’s a chance. Those stars don’t align often though and most people don’t take the opportunity when it does present itself.

3 Likes

I have compassion in that I doubt these boys know any better…which really is the crux of the issue. Racism and intolerance are learned behaviors.

1 Like

Nope, not just you! :wink:

11 Likes

What is a good consequence for this action? These for profit dolt farms never expel anyone who can pay the bills. Would be submitting an application to every college in the state on his behalf with this video be too much? Maybe just lifetime exile to the state of Kentucky…

1 Like

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”

• Benjamin Franklin

New humans don’t instinctively, telepathically or by osmosis learn from humanity’s past mistakes. Lord of The Flies, right?

2 Likes

I am a Catholic White Male and I say this is a disgrace!!! This is not what the Christ teaches nor the Church, these boys need to go back and read their Bible, the Canon Law, their Catechism and Vatican II Documents…I am ashamed of them and will be Glad to go teach them the True Catholic Values that I have learned and taught as a Former Youth and Young Adult Minister!!! This type of behavior has TO STOP!!!

14 Likes

It would have been very satisfying if this happened:

16 Likes