Mob of young MAGA hat wearers surrounds Native American elder and mock him [UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO]

Except for the FACT that the major news outlets do not say this. Just your blog mark. You are not a journalist. You’re a blogger. So YOUR headlines are YOUR opinions too.

You’re entitled to them. But I am also allowed to call you out on them.

Also recently at the same school

7 Likes

In news that should surprise absolutely nobody:

20 Likes

Welcome to non-native Americans’ America.

4 Likes

Here’s an idea…

24 Likes

I would like to bring those smirking little catholic cowards here to Peru with me. My Kids, my Grandkids here know nothing of entitlement. They are often joyful, laughing at their own plights and laughing with life it self because they are attuned to it, They know scant meals at times, they know hard work at an early age, and they show respect to an old white face whos color represents the oppression those men who raped their nations. They judge people on individual value. I would like to dress these little MAGA pricks as my kids dress, work them like my kids work and make them play the games my kids play. They couldn’t handle it and if they went running to the Catholic leaders here they might be quite surprised to find they aren’t coddled. I left the catholic church for its attitudes toward LGBQ folks, for their disrespect of non catholics and their astonishing record of blissfully fucking kids body’s and minds.

I would like to have the courage of Nathan Phillips for offering them a lesion which make take years for them to understand. I’m old enough to know when being catholic presented hatred from many in the community and old enough to know that a queer boy better keep a low profile if he wanted to escape that environment. I’m also young enough I’ll like to knock those smirking pricks on their asses in jesus or anyone else’s name.

8 Likes

Like a few others have mentioned, the look on that little shit’s face is extremely familiar to me, and instantly makes me want a whole bunch of very bad things for him.

Usually, I try to squish the ugly part of myself that reacts like that. And I mean to keep doing so, because everyone deserves to be treated proportionately and have recourse to appeal.

But in this case, there’s an undeniable poetry to the prospect that his life will be permanently blighted, because there is a path to redemption for him, and it’s this:

He seems gleeful that some people should shit on others, for pleasure, because of what they are. And now we can see what he is. So on the day that he stops getting what he’s celebrating here, that’s the day we should start considering him as a human being. In the meantime, let him struggle for that recognition every day of the rest of his life. It’s no more than he asked for.

15 Likes

I read the title, but I haven’t watched the video. The idea by itself makes my stomach feel really really bad. Who are these pricks?

FTFY

I didn’t know (or didn’t remember) that Kentucky stayed in the Union (at least officially). But we have a left-leaning family friend from Louisville who insists (in a distinctly southern accent) that Kentucky is part of the Midwest, not the South, presumably so he’s not lumped in with the likes of these MAGAlings and whoever raised them (and whoever raised them, etc.).

(Sorry, was late to the party)

Thank you for that. Needed it.

3 Likes

You assume Xtianists == devout? :smile:

Seldom. Almost never, in fact.

IME, anyway.

2 Likes

The school has also issued a statement, which this person has summed up better than anything I could manage:

https://twitter.com/hayesdavenport/status/1086761047174737920

As someone who grew up in Northern Kentucky (and who actually went to a different Catholic high school in the same diocese as CovCath), we did think of ourselves as part of the midwest. Realistically speaking, “The South” is kind of a gradient that gets stronger the farther down you go, and basically everyone looks down on anyone closer to the equator than they are.

23 Likes
32 Likes

FTFY. Details and contextual video of the events preceding the video you posted:

6 Likes

Also:

16 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with these kids? Especially if the two rallies had nothing to do with one another. You went out of your way to be shitlords?

Fuck these garbage people.

6 Likes

Would you feel better if the headline said “confronts” instead of “surrounds”?

You’re free to stop at any time.

If you reply to this message, you are fighting about shades of gray and clickbait. Your choice. Own it.

19 Likes

Among the alt-reich, this is called “padding your resume”. I’m sure the smug young MAGA hat owner will be tapped for a job in the Trump White House soon.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Hey, they might be invited over for some burgers so the president can personally commend them for being such exemplary proponents of his values.

5 Likes

So, will Trump denounce the kids, wearing his hats? Can he do so without getting in a self-serving dig at Warren?

2 Likes