It you define non-LGBTQ+ as pure opposite sex attraction without exception and purely binary gender presentation I think the percentage of LGBTQ+ folks hits around 99% and the other 1% are lying.
Aces Unite! (Grey-Ace over here.)
I like where this is going already!
This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.