Motorist "let God take the wheel" resulting in high-speed crash

5 Likes

Note that the same mother fuckers that think that their faith should decide what you can and can’t do with your own body, are the ones that think their faith ought to be allowed to drive a speeding car through an intersection where innocent people may be.

If you don’t recognize this behavior as equal you are probably one of them.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I have to say, that’s the furthest I’ve seen a car travel after an impact, and backwards to boot.

Driving Rush Hour GIF

5 Likes

They walk among us.
Forgive them for they know not what they do.
Nah…make her do penance in a penitentiary.

1 Like

God may be omnipotent, but god does not have a driver’s license.

3 Likes

Who was it that called it “the opiate of the masses”?

3 Likes

Someone who was loosely translating Karl Marx?

1 Like

But they crashed in to a lamp pole at 100mph and survived; that’s got to be divine intervention… or automotive engineering; one or the other.

Indeed, she endangered her child, pedestrians and road users.

6 Likes

Listening to that, my brain supplied a montage of Ork Speed Freekz ripping it up on the plains of Armageddon.

5 Likes

Works about as well as Autopilot.

4 Likes

Can we stop characterizing a murder suicide attempt as someone’s misguided religious test of faith?

7 Likes

She wanted to commit suicide without her religion’s guilt of suicide, so she called it “putting it in God’s hands”

6 Likes

Matthew 4:7 "Jesus replied, "It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’ "

5 Likes

Jesus was only born in Bethlehem, then he moved to Egypt for his early childhood before living in Nazareth

So, pick one. Which state would give a license to someone who would cause that accident?

3 Likes

The woman and her daughter were both evaluated for injuries but it doesn’t sound like they were very fortunate.
Still alive. So there must be some definition of “not fortunate” that’s completely escaping me/

Not getting injured in the first place would be fortunate. Being hospitalized with life-changing injuries? Not so fortunate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.