#NeedsMoreLikes

Awesome. I’m liking the request posts in this thread to mark off which ones I’ve already liked.

5 Likes

I think I already liked the ones above, but I’ll double-check. (If you check my stats, you’d see that I’m a bit promiscuous with the likes. Embarrassingly so.)

6 Likes

Raises hand in solidarity and looks around sheepishly…

11 Likes

Well, I was fighting for myself as well as for you! :wink:

7 Likes

I might…have a problem in that area too…

And thanks for all the likes upthread. I is badged! :slight_smile:

8 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes

Took care of it.

2 Likes

Already liked it. Anyone else?

3 Likes
8 Likes

It may be gauche to nominate one of your own, but I actually requested this very nomination process to be a feature in a BB meta thread…so it’s for the system, not me, I swear!

6 Likes

Doesn’t this very topic achieve what you described there, more or less?

7 Likes

You’re one away now.

4 Likes

As much as I dislike profanity, this is just hilarious.

8 Likes

And this one is just sublime:

5 Likes

I always learn something reading BB but this post was a concentrated dose of education:

6 Likes

Well thank you, now I wish I bothered to cite some things. If anyone is more curious about these things google is your friend. Seafood Watch is the usual go to for ratings on sustainability of various things on a fish by fish basis.

When in doubt eat farmed shellfish raised in your own country. Its the single most environmentally beneficial thing you can eat from the water.

6 Likes

I’ve read this post like ten times now and I’m still laughing (yes, out loud) every damn time:

9 Likes

Time to pay a little back. Y’all too kind. :blush:

This. For the last three sentences. So you’ll need to go there to read them. And hit like while you’re there.

6 Likes

Went well with my coffee this morning.

10 Likes