3 Likes

I spit my coffee. Beautiful.

6 Likes
3 Likes

19 Likes

Gosh. Thanks!

11 Likes

De nada!

You quite aptly stated what so many of us female mutants were already thinking, but we were simply too exhausted to point out, yet again.

I love true supportive advocates for equality who are legitimately “down for the cause,” but the first step to helping is almost always: listen more, talk less.

And anyone who doesn’t grok that is automatically suspect for having ulterior motives.

17 Likes
12 Likes

Not for of any brilliance in rhetoric, but because it’s one of the more meta posts I’ve ever read here. It’s the sort of thing that makes the BBS come alive for me. We really know each other, and can joke about it.

13 Likes

laughing gif that didn’t work

6 Likes

“Black Man Laughing In Boat”, aka The Last King Of Scotland?

2 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes
13 Likes

Axis of Teavil…

5 Likes
8 Likes

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/united-airlines-bars-girls-in-leggings-from-boarding-flight-theyre-not-properly-clothed/97729/260?u=tobinl

10 Likes

I’ll reply here, because the other thread is locked. I heartily concur @FerrisWheeler

On a related note, is it disrespectful to Catholics to say that I would like to adopt David Bowie, Who Art in Heaven, as my own Patron Saint? Right next to Bea Arthur, please.

12 Likes

Tthe one-box above only shows the wording of the post that was being responded to, so click through to see the actual response.

7 Likes