Odd Stuff (Part 1)

If you read up on the Vatican leaks, one of the interesting tidbits is there seem to be three groups fighting for power: the homosexual lobby, the run of the mill thieves (who are very angry the vatican bank will soon have basic anti money laundering procedures and may or may not know some Legitimate Italian Businessmen), and of course, the pedophiles “conservative wing”

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is what I get for clicking through on your link.

Could have done without that!

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Waymo rage. And a few ladies and gentlemen have figured out that they can safely play chicken with a robot that’s going to avoid a collision. (But haven’t figured out that it has cameras and is recording everything.)

1 Like

PenceHesDeadJim

8 Likes

2a59pa

6 Likes

So YouTube recommended this video for me of commercials from the early 70’s, and I was struck while watching it how advertisers so frequently turned to the stern, deep voiced narrator to demonstrate authority, regardless of the product being sold, from dixie cups to dishwashing detergent.

2 Likes

Who knew that there are sooo many churches for sale:

On and on… for christ sake!

1 Like
1 Like

“If you can’t shoot nothing nice, don’t shoot nothing at all.”
I may have misquoted.

4 Likes

This is really common over here. Hard to find an actual church these days, most are apartments or museums by now.

A change I approve of.

2 Likes

That used to be my daily newspaper! Cottingham, where this eater-of-light lives, is quite a nice neighborhood, complete with university.

Not many miles away is another pensioner who hates Christmas lights:

2 Likes
1 Like

This image was shot from the top of Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai. They say the resolution is 195 gigapixels.

I think I can see my house from here.

1 Like

I know compact cars, but this just looks uncomfortable.

9 Likes
2 Likes