Odd Stuff (Part 1)

5 Likes
3 Likes

Why have they painted the flames green?

1 Like

DeAudra Peek/Rosser Shymanski now GPB’s TV operations manager!

5 Likes

This is glorious!

2 Likes

You an find a lot more by looking her up on youtube, which should turn up videos from both the American Music show and the DeAundra Peek Teenage Music Club. Another interview:

We got some true weird down here.

3 Likes

Kinda reminds me of The Junkman’s Daughter/Junkman’s Daughter’s Brother vibes.

3 Likes

It was probably where she got a lot of her shopping done!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Camping with Steve gets an article.

The channel is relaxing break from the SHTF preppers and the uber-campers with the high-priced gear.

4 Likes

Mmmm, that’s ok, you keep it.

1 Like
1 Like

Remember the Clipper chip? NSA’s botched backdoor-for-Feds from 1993 still influences today’s encryption debates

1 Like
2 Likes

Busted Wiener

WeinerMobileBusted

Via Waukesha County (Wis) Sheriff’s Department:

“The driver of the [Wienermobile] was stopped and given a verbal warning by a Waukesha County Sheriff’s Deputy for not following the Move Over Law (2001 WI Act 15, WI Statute 346.072).”

“When a motorist sees a vehicle on the side of the road with its emergency lights flashing (red, blue and amber), they are required to move out of the lane closest to the vehicle if possible. If a safe lane change is not possible, or the motorist is traveling on a two-lane roadway, they are required to slow their vehicle, maintain a safe speed for traffic conditions, and drive at a reduced speed until completely past the vehicle.”

“One of the most dangerous places for emergency responders and maintenance personnel is along the side of the road. Each year hundreds of these hard working men and women are injured or killed by passing motorists while working along the nation’s highways.”

Safety First Wienermobile.

7 Likes

Here come all the butthurt right wingers complaining about Mattel retroactively ruining their childhood in 3…2…1

5 Likes

Full episode 53:59

2 Likes

Hey @beschizza you might want to poke your head out of the window on Wed. PM.

Glass half full, It might scare the deer away from your feeders!

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful place and I’m happy that I got to see it filled with students before it closes.

3 Likes