Odd Stuff (Part 1)

Are there presents?
Where do we queue?

5 Likes

I think I’ll just get drunk and go into denial for the evening.

6 Likes

These guys have the right idea.

source-2

6 Likes

Won’t people be flooding to England now, taking advantage of the additional £300MM going to healthcare every day? /s

13 Likes

laugh

Repeat until crying.

13 Likes

Clinging to the small joys lately, including “celebrating” Ice Cream for Breakfast Day this morning, though arguably Kiddo went a little dark with it.

15 Likes

You’ve just reminded me of a confusing interchange with my daughter this morning that only got sorted out about 4 hours later…she was running late, so I asked if she’d like me to make her some green tea, which is now her usual breakfast drink. Sure, she said, unless there’s ice cream. I was sure I’d misheard, so I asked her to repeat herself. Once again, it sounded like she said green tea was fine unless there was ice cream. I couldn’t stop laughing, and she couldn’t figure out why I thought she was saying something funny. She drank her tea and we raced out.

Turns out, what she actually said was that she wanted her usual cup of hot green tea unless there was ICED GREEN (tea) available. /facepalm

13 Likes

FB_IMG_1580618619120

10 Likes

So, I’ve wasted another day. sigh.

2 Likes

Even if that is faked it is still funny.

8 Likes

That reminds me - the We love the free ice-cream thread closed down automatically a couple of days before.
Does anybody know a way to open it up again?

3 Likes

@Nightflyer can you open the ice cream fun times back up please?

4 Likes

I approve.

8 Likes

Heh. Awesome solution! Nicely done advert too. :+1:

5 Likes

Done! Thanks for asking! :smile:

4 Likes

Ron is hanging out in airports now?

4 Likes

Airports are usually on the far outskirts of the city, and thus well beyond the limits of most restraining orders.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Not surprising. I saw a documentary about him a while back and despite him being worth millions, he’s a notorious cheapskate that flies economy and uses plastic bags as his carry-ons.

3 Likes

giphy

5 Likes