Odd Stuff (Part 1)

Well, she might disagree! But even I have to admit my parents did a pretty damn good job on limited resources. Thank you.

4 Likes

WTHFF (What The Holy Fucking Fuck)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/19/first-ever-slapping-championship-comes-to-siberia-a64861

[ETA] This clip sums it up pretty good. Dude with the beard clearly knows what he’s doing, other guy not so much.

Pretty easy slapping upside heads those half their size. Smack the 2x your size guy with 4x2 back of the head afterwards and call it even.

1 Like

Autopilot engineer drove off to Chinese rival with our top-secret blueprints in the glovebox, Tesla claims in sueball

2 Likes
1 Like

Who pressured WHO to put gaming on a par with drug addiction to help silence political dissent? Oh hi there, China

2 Likes

WTF?

That is seriously fucked up.

1 Like

Yeah, well, that’s John McAfee for you.

… and he’d still make a better prez than Donnie-Two-Bibles. Well, at least he tried.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Super-crook admits he nicked $122m from Facebook, Google by sending staff fake invoices for tech kit
Evaldas Rimasauskas will pay back $50m, faces years in clink for phony hardware bill scam

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is a (very) preliminary paper, but exciting in my field. And there is no where else it fits, so “Odd Stuff” it is. Most will not find it thrilling, but hey, we are all a bit different!

This is a commentary, but links the original article.

11 Likes

Interesting. Would explain a lot.

1 Like

Let me see if I’ve got it straight:

Right:

Wrong:

Eta: Obviously it’s White or Wrong.

4 Likes