Da Musicz

The first step in dealing with a problem is admitting that you have a problem.
Thank you for sharing with the group.
(:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

Ain’t nothin’ more punk rawk than liking what you like.

Try it, you know you know the words

6 Likes

Millennials can surprise you:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m suspecting that my old school isn’t quite the same as most mutants’…

Of course, I’m figuring that if it dates back to my youth, it’s probably plenty old school now.

3 Likes

Roger that, but given

I’m still thinking it applies. I’ll take all ya’lls hate.

In the vein of what makes me feel good in these current times, this one has been getting me reved back up for a few decades now.

4 Likes

Interesting cover, so it’s a toss-up which thread it belongs to:

3 Likes
1 Like

Well, well because Bam-ba-lam…

4 Likes

Tsk, you don’t get Old School if there ain’t no Lemmy.

9 Likes

Didn’t say it was. Just said you ain’t got Old School if you ain’t got him. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s OK. I’ve been going back to the roots:

Could add Sabbath, sure, but no one ever remembers Budgie, so they get a bit of extra attention.

2 Likes

Gimme a guitar and I can do a passable version of “I turned to stone”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That needs a thumbs-up more than a heart. Discourse is a bit limited that way. :wink:

1 Like

I’m reading about old school Sabbath right now.

Of course, Mythology were only half of Black Sabbath, along with two Cumbrians you have probably never heard of before.

3 Likes

Back when everyone worshipped at the feet of God, eh? Mind you, I think they’re mistaken: if God manifested in that band, it was quite sensibly as a Glaswegian lad named Jack Bruce. Personally, I suspect He actually incarnated as Jeff Beck - maybe Mick Taylor, but spending 20 years lost in a smack-induced haze doesn’t sound like His MO…

9 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

From Marty Feldman’s 1970 Easter special “Marty Amok”

2 Likes