Da Musicz

Did you just edit this post?

Needs mor bubblegum

4 Likes

Sorry, yes.
I changed

The class first step in dealing with a problem…

to

The first step in dealing with a problem…

As I noticed that I’d dropped an errant ‘class’ in there that I thought totally futzed the comprehensibility of that sentence.

And I woulda got away with it too…

4 Likes

No need to apologize. I’ve been using the Discourse app for a few months and it has… quirks. Just mentally cataloging some of them. Thank you for the data point.

Back ot:

6 Likes

A different Hanson, no relation:

RIP Jeff Hanson

2 Likes

Well, if you insist…

3 Likes

You’re welcome - did I cause a glitch?

1 Like

No; it can be weirdly laggy when someone quotes and replies in the same post, sometimes with the different notifications coming through hours apart. It can capture edits in the notifications as it seems to consider an edit a new post, and captures a new quote with each notification, although these are gone when I clear notifications from my phone.

Wow, I just typed notification a lot of times.

1 Like
1 Like

And thank you for that data.

10 Likes

Well in that case…

6 Likes

I liked The Archies better when they went punk…

10 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

Does 14 years ago count as Old School?

It doesn’t matter. I just love any song that starts with a 3-minute bass solo. Just thought I’d share :wink:

4 Likes

A little late '70s style fusion from Romania. (Who am I kidding? It’s a full album, but that seems to be what I get for this guy.) I ran across it when I was razzing the Soviet vocal-instrumental ensemble thread with good Soviet fusion. It’s well-played, very pleasant smooth eclectic fusion, so it’s “feel good” enough, but there are some… quirks that suggest that it’s not Western Euro-jazz. Unfortunately Mr. Popp was one of last year’s casualties.

4 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

Ever seen 'em live? Helluva show.

1 Like