Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

[Looks at weather app, sees a whole lot of forecast highs in the 20F range…wonders where this magical, possibly mythical Spring thing is happening?]

9 Likes

I saw robins yesterday. Come to Seattle. We are getting an NHL team soon even.

4 Likes

Sweet! Got any local ice rinks with beer leagues? ‘Cause I ain’t moving anywhere lacking this basic amenity.

8 Likes

Does this count?
http://www.gshockey.com/site/3333/page.asp?Site=9941&ID=8256&LeagueID=9941

eta

http://snokingrenton.com/hockey/2015-09-08-00-01-22/pick-up-hockey

6 Likes

It’s a start, but 36 games for a whole calendar year is a lot less than I play now (80 to 90 games/year). I guess I could take up Kayaking so as to whale watch? (Trying not to get too far off topic, eh?)

5 Likes

Hell, we have ice hockey in Tucson. But it was snowing last week, so maybe not what you’re looking for (apparently really put a damper on the rodeo last weekend).

Went see kayaking once, and I could see that it was an unbelievably cool thing to do. Unfortunately, my sciatica meant that every pull on the paddle was like taking a full force kick in the groin.

4 Likes

As it happens, I’m ridiculously allergic to cactus pollen. The SW is totally off the options list.

5 Likes

It’s happening in unpredictable Scandinavia which means a cold front from Russia could put an end to the magic any day. I always worry about the bugs and buds when that happens.

9 Likes

Well that tears it! I was born in the wrong country, should’ve been Denmark like my great-great grandparents. Spring not even thinking about arriving until April is balloneycrap!

4 Likes

Last time I was in Scandinavia it was late May and the snow had begun to melt.

3 Likes

Internet find:

9 Likes
9 Likes

Saw this little guy in Italy a couple of years ago.

11 Likes

Born to be wild!

Very cute dog. Muito bonitinho esse cachorrinho.

5 Likes

slow-loris-comb-combing-slow-loris-brushing-slow-loris-stretching-14302602947

14 Likes

Happiness is a small box, part x.

14 Likes

Guinea%20Pig__stealing%20chess%20piece

15 Likes

“Pawn to Mother’s sewing basket.”

10 Likes

tenor%20(14)

8 Likes

12 Likes