Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Obrigado, thank you!

The picture of this hummingbird is very good!

I also really like these birds. Ever since I put this feeder in the window at the start of the pandemic, they’ve been visiting my home and bringing some joy. My mother and my mother in law love to see them flying like feathery jets.

But they are getting more and more demanding. If I take a long time to hang the bottle or just forget about it, they get annoyed! That’s why I put that comic strip in the previous post. “The customer is always right”

8 Likes
12 Likes

I should have named them both Leon because they’re getting larger!

Shown here are 42kg of Leon watching me mow the greater driveway region.

If you build it, they will come. More each year. We’re currently running a pair of 250mL feeders, and literally can’t keep up. Your post reminded me to go boil more water, so thanks for that.

18 Likes

Good boys!

Understand Captain America GIF

I have this small feeder. They usually drink till the last drop of nectar. The other day I ran out of refined sugar. As I had some brown sugar, I decided to serve the beverage to the birds. I think they are a little picky, because they left the feeder half empty. I am affraid they didn´t like neither the taste , nor the color of the drink. Only the bananaquits drank the brown sugary water that looked like Coca-Cola.

I hope they give me a good review on Trip Advisor and bring back the regular costumers.

16 Likes

Apparently we’re only supposed to use plain white granulated sugar for hummingbird nectar. Brown, confectioner’s, turbinado, etc. are all advised against. So your birds were probably just trying to set a good example for the others.

9 Likes

I´ve replenished the pantry. Soon they will come back.

6 Likes

There will be a scout or two (perhaps one from each family?) checking intermittently until you refill it. Then they’ll update your Yelp review and suddenly everyone will be back a couple hours later.

11 Likes

Lmao Lol GIF by Originals

10 Likes

They’ll more likely just tweet about it.
(Showing myself out)

21 Likes

I think I was too near.

19 Likes

Living dangerously.

8 Likes
5 Likes

17 Likes

They came back.

21 Likes

I has a sad…

14 Likes

:cry:

Can I cry with you?

11 Likes

That can’t be comfortable

Cat butt 1: mouse 0

18 Likes

YIKES:

16 Likes

The second account of a human walking on water…or running more like.

10 Likes

Barn swallow young for some reason sitting in the reeds.

18 Likes