Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

I’m favoring Portia now. It’s the only Shakespearean P name I like. We’ll have to have a family council to really decide, though.

5 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Not Perdita? Although my real affection for that one comes from the association with 101 Dalmatians.

7 Likes

There’s also that Agnes That Calls Herself Perditax.

4 Likes

Boudicca Bristlebottom! But really, you should probably stick to Pricklepants, understanding that Princess Pokeypants is taken…

6 Likes

Bristle?

oops never mind, that’s what happens when you don’t scroll all the way down.

2 Likes

Did I miss something? Is Penelope okay?

3 Likes

I suppose you did.

6 Likes

Yes, alas, she died of cancer a little while ago. While she had some trouble walking it didn’t appear she wasn’t suffering.

8 Likes

Introducing Princess Poopopotomus (provisional name, formal name not yet decreed by the Council).
first bath

the Princess’s first lesson

“You want me to do what!?”

“Hold on, checking Twitter.”

“Nooo! No no no no! Nonono!”

“Heh, they can’t see me.”

29 Likes

She seems to know how to use the toilet. Impressive. She is very beautiful.

12 Likes

If Awww were people, I’d be China.

15 Likes

Oh man, this is so excellent! Aside from the obvious reasons, now I don’t have to explain to RatBoy the Younger where the prior Princess went to when I get home later today. I was kind of dreading that.

8 Likes

Those last two pics are hysterical!

8 Likes

What a fine young lady.

3 Likes

Nap time for Sweetie

(Don’t be fooled! We only call her Sweetie at times like this. When she’s awake her name is Get-The-Fuck-Off-The-Counter.)

24 Likes

Nice pike position.

3 Likes

:scream:

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

She consistently scores 7.5 - 8; what makes her so charmingly special is the high degree of difficulty ; -)

2 Likes