Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Weird, my SO’s mom has a black and white shorthair which she named Sweetie. I had a black and white longhair who was named Tuxedo before I adopted her, and she was 6 months old, so I kept it, but called her Tuxy.

1 Like

Sometimes Manny Pearl (an all-around good boy) is a pest. A super cute pest, but not really helpful to my productivity. Right now, he sleeping in my shirt. It is kind of getting in the way of finishing up. Posting here isn’t helpful either, but once I saw the photo…

And now he’s awake and purring.

18 Likes

The Wee Princess being her adorable self:

Digging the cuddle sack.

25 Likes

How big is she? She looks teeny tiny, but without a ruler for reference, I can’t tell! :wink:

5 Likes

Aw; she’s so tiny!

Congrats on your new princess, may she bring you much joy.

6 Likes

She’s pretty tiny. Here are a couple pics of her I took just now in the yard with my hand for size reference. My hand is human-hand sized.

22 Likes

I’m glad we don’t have to worry about the wee princess being in the grasp of Donald Trump!

15 Likes

Thank you, she’s really delightful. Every time I see her little asymmetric badger stripes I melt a little.

17 Likes

I feel the same way about my silver tabby.

You’re most welcome.

4 Likes

Pippin’s asymmetric markings are heaps cute:

18 Likes

He’s also a face sleeper.

15 Likes

Holy moly, am I glad mine only do hip and feet sleeping. :joy:

8 Likes

15 Likes

Not one of our will wear a collar. I tried. “…but, it’s a necklace, you know, jewelry.”

They don’t buy it.

I did have one cat who acted weird if she didn’t have a collar. I made a beaded collar for her with her name worked into the beads. She went on walk-about for 6 weeks at one point. I thought she was a goner, but she came bouncing up the hill to me one afternoon after work, thinner, but healthy. She still had the collar I made for her on. She had to have her necklace. Her nickname was Princess. For reasons. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sully is actually pretty decent about his; he’s never seemed to mind wearing it.

4 Likes

He doesn’t sleep on my face, only my girlfriend’s. His habits are quite specific.

8 Likes

Ah, kittehs. Missing ours right now. I drove down to Tennessee to see my SO and go to an aunt and uncle’s 50th anniversary party.

4 Likes

Here’s Pippin balancing on top of a 2x4. Moments earlier he was facing the other way, and watching him turn around was a hoot!

He was stuck up there too, and needed help getting down :joy:

Sillington.

15 Likes

Less than a month since the other dog died and Sissy seems to be reverting to her cat-like ways…

The wife caught the boys posing perfectly in a spotlight…

22 Likes

wow, what a lucky pose and lighting! looks like real portraiture, the type of which you could never get a cat to actually do if you set up a shoot on-purpose.

5 Likes