Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

Thanks, she is nice. But in a grumpy way :wink:
(somewhere up I posted a close up where it shows)

These rafters are great indeed and very old, and a real pain when isolating like we did past years. But worth the work to keep in sight.

5 Likes

Spiders are also animals? :wink:
This the other part of the house. Previous part looked the same a vew years ago.
We are not planning to do work over here, just keep it in shape.

11 Likes

My mum’s cat:

17 Likes

Nice recycled timber framing!

6 Likes

Jou can see indeed that the timber frame is recycled, but it has to be more than a hundredfifty years ago. Or maybe when they build the house bigger. Either way that is a bit before our time. :wink: We probably will never know.

7 Likes

I spotted a nice big Gulf Coast toad while I was walking Sherlock. He didn’t notice it so I tried to sneakily get a photo. He figured it out.

18 Likes

“No, I don’t want to play with Lego!”

“I guess they smell okay.”

“I’d much rather practice piano while standing on a cow.”

“Hey, you know, playing with Lego is more fun than I expected.”

23 Likes

Am I a bad person?

16 Likes

My husband would say yes (he really hates animal costumes and believes that the animals are feeling some sort of humiliation). But I say if your little guy doesn’t bite or whimper, it’s all good. :dog2:

2 Likes

NO FAIR! YOU GOT TO HANG OUT WITH A BEAVER IRL!

I’ve only seen pelts and mounted ones. And I live in Washington! We used to have tons of those things.

6 Likes

Dog sweaters for the little guys in the cold is one thing. I know a pug that loves getting dressed up for a walk. On the other hand, some costumes are super uncomfortable, binding, restricting, or otherwise just smell bad.

4 Likes

Maybe? Where are those adorable ears?

4 Likes

We had a dog who absolutely loved wearing her coat but hated the process of putting it on. Kind of typical: she also loved being at dog shows or other places with lots of people but hated having to ride in the car to get there.

Anyway we’ll never know whether she loved wearing her coat because it felt good or because she seemed to get even more attention with it on. It was likely a combination of both.

2 Likes

Is that a tiny Lego hedgehog??

4 Likes

/looks again

/lolwut

17 Likes

They’re peeking out of the ear holes, but the angle’s not great. They were out more but he somehow retracted them. He somehow didn’t mind the bee costume.

Yep, it’s part of a Lego Friends set.

7 Likes

Yeah Chaplin loves his sweaters. If you pick one up he’ll try to stick his head into it. He gets cold easily, especially since (we think) he’s part Mexican Hairless and doesn’t have a lot of fur.

Sometimes he’ll just crawl into my daughter’s sweater instead. While she’s wearing it.

14 Likes

21 Likes

Do they make kitty ones? That would cut down on the needs of the burmese in the winter. Heck even I am ‘complaining’ today. It is August, I should not need a sweater.

4 Likes

Tumblr says most cats wear baby sizes 0-3 months.

6 Likes