Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

:joy:

14 Likes

Yoda’s portly “uncle”, Mango.

The funny thing is how he showers affection on Yoda. She play-fights using claws and teeth, he tries to clean her to death with his tongue. I didn’t realize male cats have a parental instinct like that.

17 Likes

My old cat did. He always liked other cats around - although when we got the current one, she hissed at him, and started their relationship out on the wrong foot. He was just too old to deal with her after that.

7 Likes

We had Mango for about 3-4 years before we adopted Yoda.

He was always good around people as well. I guess he is just all around friendly.

7 Likes

That’s always good! My old cat was… the one we have now a far more anti-social.

5 Likes

Tubby McJudgeypants

19 Likes

19 Likes

While slightly terrifying, this is easily the best thing I’ve seen in a very,very long time. Made me laugh so hard I may not even have to get cripplingly drunk this evening to ward off the Trump… o.0

9 Likes

Sherlock vs. Mickey. Mickey is his favorite.

16 Likes

I swear, he has the Princess’ eyes.

8 Likes

Chihuahuas always look adorable when they are biting something or showing their teeth. Its like they are putting on a show of being brave and tough.

7 Likes

“Hey Princess, Where do cantaloupes go in the Summer?”
“Where?”
“John Cougar’s Melon Camp”

19 Likes

I feel like there should be a helmet in this pic somewhere…

7 Likes

You could stick small cubes of cheese and pineapple on the Princess and have her walk around at parties.

15 Likes

I had a short work trip this week, and Manny Pearl tried to talk me into taking him with me. He didn’t succeed, but he did delay the packing until I decided it was time for extra treats.

Manny is growing up. And growing, and growing…

21 Likes

If you look really carefully, you might see Her Highness hiding behind the monkey.

11 Likes

I give a neighbor’s two floofs a comb-out once or twice a week, this is muffin relaxing afterwards last week.

And this is my lovely coon, Beastie, whose company I enjoyed for 18 years.

16 Likes

Took me a few seconds to decide that was a cat rather than an alien. Congrats on achieving complete kitteh-melt. We normally need a fire to pull that off.

9 Likes

Often cats look very content and happy… this picture is just what they look like when they remember humans exist.

6 Likes

With her dark bits blending in with the carpet, the lopsided ratio of fur to cat,
and those oddly curled whiskers she does look alien at times. :smile:

12 Likes